Looking for an artificial grass installer that will be working with the growing My Lovely Lawn Group.
The My Lovely Lawn Group deals with home and commercial:
1. Artificial Grass Supply and Installations
2. Landscape Design
3. Artificial Plants and Walls
You will be working in these 3 verticals leading and installing at the the customers/clients site.
Opportunities for full time, part-time and contract work is available - please specify on your CV. The job is Monday - Friday with opportunities to work overtime.
- Proven experience in this sector - please add instagram/website/images link of your portfolio to your CV if possible
- Following a set installation process (groundworks and fit)
- Ensuring high standard on jobs - screed, cutting and joins especially
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback from customers
- Time management and estimations
- Completing online checklists
- Driving company vehicles and taking care of the van and tools
- Team and leadership management
- Punctual to work
- Willingness to travel. We cover London, Surrey, Hertfordshire and more locations in the perimeter. You will be required to travel by car in this role and must have a Full Clean UK Driving Licence. Any travel overtime will be paid
- Flexible to work paid overtime on occasions depending on the nature of the client
- Working in all weather conditions (except red warnings)
- Good level of spoken English
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Excellent salary based on experience
- Performance Based Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Company Car/Van (if you can provide this, we will offer you a higher base)
- Overtime Pay on Weekdays and Weekends
- 28 Days Paid Holiday
- Option to bring your own labourers to site (following a fast-track interview with us)
Start Date: Monday 21 March 2022 (or after)
We are a very diverse organisation, taking applications from all backgrounds with opportunities to progress up the company and become a leader if you prove yourself too.
Please feel free to submit questions and your CV to Adam via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review CV's on a weekly basis and get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time.
Reference ID: MLL-AGI-21/22
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£35,000.00 per year