My Lovely Lawn Limited
Company Number: 13005490
International House, 142 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London, SW7 4EF, United Kingdom
Last Updated: 28 November 2020
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and My Lovely Lawn Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by My Lovely Lawn Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to My Lovely Lawn Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 16 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years of age.
2. Intellectual property and acceptable use
a) All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of My Lovely Lawn Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
b) You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: i) retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
c) You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of My Lovely Lawn Limited.
d) You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
e) You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify My Lovely Lawn Limited for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
3. Prohibited Use
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes: i) in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website; ii) in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; iii) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
4. Links to other websites
a) This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of My Lovely Lawn Limited or that of our affiliates.
b) We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
c) The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
6. Availability of the Website and disclaimers
a) Any online facilities, tools, services or information that My Lovely Lawn Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. My Lovely Lawn Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
b) Whilst My Lovely Lawn Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
c) My Lovely Lawn Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
d) My Lovely Lawn Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
7. Limitation of liability
a) Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (i) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (ii) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
b) We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
c) To the maximum extent permitted by law, My Lovely Lawn Limited accepts no liability for any of the following: i) any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities; ii) loss or corruption of any data, database or software; iii) any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
a) You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
b) These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
d) The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
e) If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
f) Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
g) This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh
9. My Lovely Lawn Limited details
My Lovely Lawn Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13005490 whose registered address is International House, 142 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London, SW7 4EF, United Kingdom and it operates the Website https://mylovelylawn.com.
You can contact My Lovely Lawn Limited by email on email@example.com.
10. Installation T&C'S
- Artificial grass installation1.1 Gradients in all gardens will be followed unless written in writing to state otherwise or priced in the quote for ‘levelling services’ or ‘grading services.
- Our work is guaranteed for workmanship & quality, subject to the terms below.2.1 All artificial grass includes a 10-year warranty, activated on the final day of installation. All other work standard 5-year workmanship warranty.
2.2 Where a customer has purchased artificial grass through My Lovely Lawn (MLL) via our partnered firm ‘NamGrass’ (NamGrass UK Limited) a 10-year product warranty is available directly with namgrass.co.uk upon registration. You can register your product warranty with NamGrass online using this link: https://www.namgrass.co.uk/artificial-grass-products/product-support/register-warranty/ or via phone on: 01425 627832.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any third-party damage e.g., delivery lorry for goods, skip, etc. This includes roads, footpaths, driveways etc. We will however work with the company on resolving this.3.1 [0 counts to date]
- We will not accept responsibilities for any unforeseeable pipes and/or electrical cables that do not meet British standards whilst work is in progress. However, all care will be taken to avoid this.4.1 [0 counts to date]
- Wastage/waste, as required, will be the responsibility of the owner unless this is included in the proposal.
- All payments must be made on time as per the payment schedule stated in the proposal.6.1 Materials should be paid by the start date of the project.
6.2 Labour should be paid by the agreed schedule.
- All additional/amended work will need to be approved costs agreed upon prior to this taking effect.7.1 Extra material for additional work, or otherwise, as required, and as authorised by clients, will need to be paid prior to making orders unless otherwise confirmed in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7.2 Once the final scope of works/contract of works has been submitted. Any changes to this may not be possible and if it is possible, this change may incur costs and admin fees.
- All materials delivered e.g. fence panels, sleepers, timber, by the suppliers will be used/installed/fitted in the conditions delivered (unless damaged). Fence panels & sleepers alignment will be as per the cutting off of each item from the supplier.8.1 Any damaged items will be returned to the supplier, in this instance please accept there may be a delay to the completion time depending on the item.
8.2 [3 count to date]
- All deliveries can arrive 1-3 days prior to installation. For all grass deliveries, once you have accepted the delivery, it is your responsibility to ensure it is secured safely. If you reject a delivery for any reason and it requires re-delivery the fee for this is £60+VAT.
- We pride ourselves on offering you our best services. However, any grievance / dis-satisfactions must be made in writing by email to email@example.com. Verbal discussions/phone calls can be misunderstood or misinterpreted.
- Photos/videos may be published on our website / social media. If you do not wish this to be shared, please let us know in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payments are non-refundable unless subject to the terms of Article 13 and Article 14, as we have allocated this date for you. If you would like to change the date of your installation review Article 13.2
- The start date will be agreed upon acceptance and confirmation of the proposal via email to email@example.com or via WhatsApp.13.1 Start date for the work proposed is confirmed once the deposit payment has cleared with accounts.
13.2 For any change of installation dates, this must be confirmed and written via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 weeks in advance of the start date. We will do our best to change your date desired, however, we cannot guarantee any change, this is subject to our current availability.
- Cancellations must be proposed at least 4 weeks after the first payment is made or 4 weeks prior to starting date if payment is not made, confirmed via email to email@example.com. You will not receive a deposit refund as stated in Article 12.14.1 For cancellations within 4 weeks in advance of the start date, a £700+VAT daily labour charge is due on the estimated or average time to complete the job (whichever is higher) as described in the proposal.
- Working times on site15.1 Our working times are Monday - Sunday, from 7:30 am - 7:30 pm.
15.2 We may work extra hours on-site and may work on UK holidays.
15.3 If we do not have access to the site during the proposed dates of work stated in Article 13 which delays the job proposed, a £700+VAT daily labour charge will be incurred.
- Payment16.1 Payment is to be made into our business bank account below:
Name: My Lovely Lawn Limited
Account Number: 14795270
Sort Code: 60-83-71
Bank: Starling Business
16.2 Payment is to be completed as per the payment schedule.
- We charge £60-72 +VAT for survey fees (to measure up). To avoid this fee you can send over the measurements yourself. Please ensure they are accurate as this is what we order. We do not include any extra as grace. If the measurements are wrong we can only install what is provided and for what is quoted. If you have a missing area this will need to be quoted and in most cases installed on another occasion.
- We may order additional materials on purpose as we use this for another site as it makes more sense financially. No refunds on “additional” materials as you have only been quoted for your stated size. Any materials which are not ordered via My Lovely Lawn are the responsibility of the client.
- Other companies and tradesmen can not be on site while we are carrying out work. If there is a need for this please inform MLL via email prior to the works starting.